ApplicantTrackingSystems.net, a Lucerna LLC website, is proud to offer one $1,000 scholarship to an undergraduate or graduate college student who has shown achievement in college and a commitment to working in human resources.
Are you a hard working undergraduate or graduate student working toward a degree in human resources? Would $1,000 towards your tuition, fees, and books help? If you answered yes to these questions, ApplicantTrackingSystems.net has an exciting opportunity for you!
ApplicantTrackingSystems.net, a Lucerna LLC website, is delighted to award a $1,000 scholarship to one student that demonstrates a passion for human resources and dedication to scholastic achievement. Make sure that you meet the eligibility requirements, fill out the application below, and you could be the 2019 scholarship recipient.
2019 HR Scholarship
The founder and staff at ApplicantTrackingSystems.net are committed to improving and evolving the human resources field. Through this scholarship award, the Orlando-based company hopes to recognize and reward a student that shares that drive and commitment for HR.
About Our Site
To qualify for the Applicant Tracking Systems Scholarship, you must:
- Be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States of America (U.S.) or living in the U.S. and attending an accredited online college or university.
- Be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Human Resources or an HR-related program. Business, Organizational Development, and Labor Relations are examples of qualifying degree programs.
- Have completed at least one HR management course and have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale if you are an undergraduate student.
- Be enrolled in or have completed at least one HR class with at least a 3.00 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale if you are a graduate student.
- Current Lucerna LLC employees, contractors, customers, members of the Scholarship Selection Committee, and immediate family members or domestic partners of the aforementioned parties are ineligible to apply.
Selection of Winner
When selecting the winner, The Scholarship Selection Committee will consider scholastic achievement and the applicant’s commitment to the field of HR based on the “personal statement” included in the application, the letter of recommendation, and the student’s transcript. The Scholarship Selection Committee is comprised of business professionals and HR experts. Be sure to let your character and your enthusiasm for HR shine!
How to Apply
Fill out the form at the bottom of this page completely and accurately. Attach a current college transcript and at least one letter of recommendation in the appropriate places on the application. Be sure to double check everything, you don’t want to be disqualified for a simple oversight.
All applications must be received on or before February 15, 2019.
Announcement of Winner
A winning applicant will be chosen on February 28, 2019. Notifications will be sent to the winner by telephone and/or email. After the winner has been selected, a write-up identifying the recipient and discussing the characteristics and achievements that led to the decision will be posted on this site. A press release will also be posted to provide further recognition.
Distribution of Scholarship
The awarded funds will be paid directly to the educational institution. The scholarship award may be used to cover tuition, fees and books.
Past Winners of our HR Scholarship
Congratulations to all winners of our past scholarships. Thank you to everyone who participated and applied.
The window to apply for our HR scholarship has now closed.
2019 HR Scholarship Winner
Congratulations Joaquin Silva for winning our 2019 HR scholarship! You can read the full press release here.